1. Charlotte Bobcats- Ben McLemore- SG- Kansas
- McLemore is now the number one player on most people’s boards, as he an elite athlete and shooter. He would be a great fit in Charlotte, as they are starved for offense.
2. Cleveland Cavaliers- Alex Len- C- Maryland
- An offensive center would be fantastic for the Cavs and the massive Len is a franchise caliber center and would be fantastic next to Tristan Thompson.
3. Phoenix Suns- Shabazz Muhammad- G/F- UCLA
- Muhammad may be the best overall offensive player in the draft and is a fantastic athlete and defender, with major upside and intangibles. Phoenix needs a perimeter scorer and a go-to player and Muhammad could become both of those immediately for these Suns.
4. New Orleans Hornets- Cody Zeller- C- Indiana
- An offensive center to go with Anthony Davis, would be the right move for the Hornets and Zeller is the most offensively gifted center in the draft.
5. Washington Wizards- Nerlens Noel- C- Kentucky
- Torn ACL or not, Noel is still a top 10 pick and as a defensive cornerstone at center, he would give the Wizards exactly what they need.
6. Sacramento Kings- Michael Carter Williams- PG- Syracuse
- The best passing point guard in the nation going to the Kings, sign them up.
7. Oklahoma City Thunder (From Tor)- Anthony Bennett- PF- UNLV
- A fantastic inside scorer and rebounder, Bennett could become the Thunder’s long-needed inside scorer.
8. Detroit Pistons- Otto Porter- SF- Georgetown
- A smart two-way player, who could become a long-term starter at a position of need for the Pistons.
9. Orlando Magic- Marcus Smart- PG- Oklahoma State
- The Magic need a long-term point guard and Smart could be a star.
10. Minnesota Timberwolves- Alex Poythress- SF-Kentucky
- Minny needs perimeter help and the athletic Poythress could be an excellent two-way player.
11. Dallas Mavericks- Mason Plumlee- F/C- Duke
- An excellent scorer and rebounder, Plumlee is a blue-collar player who could start in the NBA. The Mavericks need a long-term center and he would be a good fit on the Mavericks, who will be looking for an immediate performer.
12. Portland Trailblazers- Victor Oladipo- SG- Indiana
- Oladipo is a very gifted shooter and scorer and would be an excellent sixth man for the Trailblazers.
13. Milwaukee Bucks- Archie Goodwin- SG- Kentucky
A gifted scorer, he could become the team’s starting shooting guard if Monte Ellis moves on. He has the size and shooting that would go well with Brandon Jennings.
14. Utah Jazz- Trey Burke- PG- Michigan
- The Jazz need a point guard and Burke is an excellent scorer and facilitator and could start from day one.
15. Miami Heat (from PHI)- Isaiah Austin- PF/C- Baylor
- A legitimate 7 footer, who can score. Sign the Heat up.
16. Phoenix Suns (From LAL)- James Michael MacAdoo- F- UNC
- An athletic scorer, who would look good in the Suns’ frontcourt, providing a much-needed scoring boost.
17. Atlanta Hawks- Dario Saric- SF- Croatia
- A very talented small forward, who could become their starting small forward someday. He may take time, but he is a fantastic long-term prospect.
18. Boston Celtics- Jamaal Franklin- SG- San Diego State
- A scoring savant, who could crack the Celtics starting lineup or help their bench.
19. Atlanta Hawks- Rudy Gobert- PF- France
- An excellent big man prospect, who would be a nice project after they lose Josh Smith.
20. Brooklyn Nets- Steven Adams- C- Pittsburgh
- A defensive center, for a team with little post defense.
21. Utah Jazz (from GSW) – CJ McCollum- SG- Lehigh
- An excellent scorer, who could help their fantastic bench.
22. Denver Nuggets- BJ Young- PG- Arkansas
- A scoring guard, to one day replace Andre Miller off their bench.
23. Indiana Pacers- Glen Robinson III- SF- Michigan
- An athletic scorer, who would give the Pacers needed bench scoring and forward depth.
24. Minnesota Timberwolves (from Mem)- Jeff Withey- C- Kansas
- A defensive center to go along with the offensive games of Kevin Love and Nikola Pekovic.
25. Chicago Bulls- Willie Cauley Stein- C- Kentucky
- An excellent center prospect, while raw, could be a big time producer down the road.
26. New York Knicks- Gorgui Dieng- C- Louisville
- An excellent defender and rebounder who would add much needed frontcourt size and defense to the Knickerbockers.
27. San Antonio Spurs- Brandon Paul- SG- Illinois
- A scoring guard to help off the bench and one day replace Manu Ginobili.
28. Los Angeles Clippers- Myck Kabongo- PG- Texas
- A high upside point guard to replace the soon to be traded, Eric Bledsoe.
29. Cleveland Cavaliers (from MIA)- Le’Bryan Nash- SF- Oklahoma State
- A great athlete, who could become a starting small forward and could be an upgrade over Alonzo Gee. They need depth on the perimeter.
30. Oklahoma City Thunder- Doug McDermott – SF Creighton
- An excellent scorer and a worthy backup to Kevin Durant. They need other scoring options other than Durant and Westbrook, especially if they lose Kevin Martin.